The central hub of the hotel is The Lounge, which serves as an acclaimed regional meeting spot for Social Encounters, Business Rendezvous and Family Occasions.
Antique copper urns adorn the mantelpiece over the legendary Headfort Open Fireplace, which welcomes you warmly into the Headfort Lounge.
Hunting prints hang in an atmosphere that can be described as homely, informal and modern Irish.
Visitors and locals alike can relax in the comfort of The Lounge and enjoy home-cooked dining options from 7.30am until 10pm daily - served from Café Therese.
Weekends are synonymous with the best of entertainment, with an array of great Irish music brought live to you with our compliments.
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember:
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
▪ Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.